<VV> Reply to recent wiring harness prices post

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:53:33 -0800

That definatly will not work. The costs of the dash harnesses partly are
chicken and egg. If more people would buy them the costs would go down.
If no one buys them they will not exists at any price. By the way, how
long should we all wait? I've got bills to pay - Lon