<VV> 64 convertible

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:50:43 EST

Hi Frank,

If memory serves me, the EMs did not have these "Cocktail Shakers."  Only the
LMs and other ragtops had them.  For those who need them for their LMs, I
suggest that you contact one of the Corvair bone yards like California Corvairs,
etc.  The shakers weren't wear items, so they should be available.

Good luck with the car.

Doc