<VV> Monza to Corsa

Lauren C Mizel slmizel@juno.com
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:13:35 -0600

I am sure everyone will have their own opinion...as one who has had a
Monza years ago and just got my Corsa recently, it was important to me
that I get an actual Corsa.  Kind of silly, I guess, since it is just a
Driver and I don't have plans at this stage to restore it to show
quality...but it was the driver I wanted (and I paid more for it than a
comprable Monza).  Many others have done the Monza to Corsa conversion,
and some look way better than my actual Corsa..that is well and good IMO
-- only thing that tics me off is someone trying to pass off their Monza
for a Corsa in order to increase the sticker price...Corsas sell for more
than Monzas for their collector value and unscrupulous people will try to
pass off Corsa conversions as orignial.

Steve Mizel, St. Louis
CORSA/Show Me CC
'65 Corsa Vert 140/4