<VV> Fuel Sending unit

Ewell Mills emills5@cfl.rr.com
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 06:19:21 -0500

Joe,
I replaced the sending unit in my 65 Monza with one from Clark's and it does
just about what yours does.  It never reads quite full, but when it gets down
to near empty I am never able to get more than about ten gallons in it.  I
would rather have it that way than have it say I have gas when I don't.  In my
67 that has a Corsa dash, the gage is somewhat more accurate, (it has the
sending unit in it that was in it when I bought it) but I still don't trust
either one of them, so I usually fill up when either of them get down to about
1/4 tank.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.
65 Monza Convertible