<VV> vendor participation, vendor support

Brett Wall rallyvair@bellsouth.net
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 14:46:22 -0500

I believe that vendor participation in VV will always be an asset. I like to be aware of new parts availability and events. People who DRIVE their Corvairs will always need parts.

I support as many vendors as possible... Clarks, Underground, Southwest, Larry's... I try to spread my business around because it is good to have options. I just bought a clutch release bearing snout from Larry's this morning... just because I like the anodized finish and engraving on it (even though I am the only one who will see it).