<VV> vendor participation, vendor support

PQDOLLARS larry@pqdollars.com
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:45:33 -0800

Thank Brett...
:)
Please have a look at our new online catalog !
               www.larryscorvair.com

                 www.pqdollars.com
will trade Corvair parts for your extra Rare Coins !

> I believe that vendor participation in VV will always be an asset. I like
to be aware of new parts availability and events. People who DRIVE their
Corvairs will always need parts.

> I support as many vendors as possible... Clarks, Underground, Southwest,
Larry's... I try to spread my business around because it is good to have
options. I just bought a clutch release bearing snout from Larry's this
morning... just because I like the anodized finish and engraving on it (even
though I am the only one who will see it).