<VV> Re:Brake problems on my 63

Gary Swiatowy mopar@jbcs2.net
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 08:20:44 -0500

While I agree that if the wheel cylinders were filled with rust putty as you
said, the master cylinder is most likely bad as well.
But! If you heated the drums up as you said, you best also replace the
spring hardware, they are inexpensive enough, as the excessive heat will
weaken them .
One last thought, did you check to see if the emergency brake cable has
released? I have had them stick too.......

Gary Swiatowy