<VV> Corvair Smell

Jim Bannister jimster1@earthlink.net
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 08:44:59 -0800

Another product that is readily available is Febreze (or something like
that).  Spray the bejebers out of the car and wait a bit, the stink goes
away.
Jim B.
'66 Corsa, '69 Caddy, (both got the treatment, now sweet smelling)

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org [mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]
On Behalf Of Bowtie Guy
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 10:34 AM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Corvair Smell

Bob Vukas
bowtieguy@cox.net

My '64 Convertible had that same rodent aroma and now with the installation
of
a new floor the last source  was located in the rear heat vents. Meguiars
makes an odor eliminator which I have used all over the car to rid it of the
gas and oil smells too. It takes only a spray and a three day wait but it
works. I strongly suggest this product to all Corvair clean air lovers
everywhere.

Bob