<VV> Input Shaft Bushing (4 Speed Conversion)

Greenbrier Goon greenbriergoon@yahoo.com
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:56:54 -0800 (PST)

I finally found the time this weekend to re-assemble
the clutch components for my ongoing FC 4 speed
conversion troubleshooting and ran into a problem
right away.

The Underground had sent me an input shaft bushing
that is made out of something other than the bronze
material of a stock bushing.

I found out when I discovered that a magnet sticks to
it.

Isn't this the type of bushing that everyone says to
avoid?

I have had this thing apart 3 times.  I don't want to
pull it apart again!

Charles

=====
Greenbrier World: