<VV> Aircraft Paint Stripper

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet at charter.net
Fri Jul 1 13:36:07 EDT 2005

Put some 50 grit disc's on the sander and scratch it up good. This will help
greatly to get the stripper working. It's nasty stuff but it worked well for
me. It would however not remove the factory primer. It does make it soft
enough to scrape. I used news paper to wipe the dissolved paint off and a
couple of different width paint scrapers/putty knives. Use some old card
board boxes to dispose of the waste. It keeps it neat and all you have to do
is close the flaps and put it in the "proper unit". Also this stuff will
dissolve plastics, especially epoxy floor coverings. Don't ask how I know!

Rick Norris