<VV> RE: budget paint stripping

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Fri Jul 1 15:03:18 EDT 2005

I never would have beleived it until I helped a friend do it.
Box of 100 cheap razor scraper blades, and a couple of the "good" holders
and we stripped a 67 chevelle. paint was thick on that car and it came off
so easily it was ridiculous.
Certain areas needed stripper, but for the most part the 2 of us stripped
the car with razor blades.
Now this does not always work, we tried it again on a different car, and it
would not do it. But if you have nothing to lose...........give it a try.

Gary Swiatowy