<VV> RE: budget paint stripping

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Fri Jul 1 16:29:13 EDT 2005

What kind of razor blades ?

Box cutter types, single edge shaving razors ?

What then ?  Use stripper to get into the corners and such ?

I have a 67 Monza - looks like several coats flat latex wall paint (wouldn't
be surprised if it was brushed on !)
www.ForeSightSoftware.com\1967MonzaForSaleHemet.htm
(Not for sale anymore - I decided to fix 'er up instead)

This is what I needed to get started on my "summer project" !

Thanks !

Chaz