<VV> Re: PAINT STRIPPING

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Jul 2 02:10:52 EDT 2005

when i did my 62 vette i played with several types of stripper compounds. i
found that a napa gasket remover in the spray can worked the best and a case of
it did the car.  a case of it costs me less that a gallon of formula A at the
time... also i had the frame and other parts "dipped" by a pro in town. he
died of cancer a few years back so them fumes were toxic after all.  i thought
it smelled a little heavy when i entered his building full of huge boiling vats
of "stuff"..
regards, tim colson