<VV> Well, I'm back..my review.

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet at charter.net
Sat Jul 2 09:10:28 EDT 2005

> Ryan,
When I go to a Convention, and I've been to my share including the very
first one I still have those feelings you described here. The cars are great
but it's as much about the people we have come to call "family" as it is the
cars. I too drool when I enter the vendor area and am overwhelmed buy the
sight and smell of all those goodies! Life is good and I'm REALLY missing my
annual shot of Corvair excitment.
I think I'll go downstairs and work on the 69.

Rick Norris
First President CORSA 1971
Email rickjanet at charter.net
Web Site http://webpages.charter.net/corvairalley