<VV> cracked glass

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Sat Jul 2 11:22:39 EDT 2005

I find I'm able to get a windshield replaced (complete with installation)
new for under $200. Done it many times, lately, after cracking my latest new
windshield. Get 'em while they're hot! Hardest part is removing and
reinstalling the trim without damaging it. I've invested a lot in
stimulating the market for Corvair windshields. I'd like to see it do
someone some good.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C