<VV> AC Leak - Solved

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Jul 2 16:00:23 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/2/05 7:23:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time, LanningWB at aol.com
writes:

> Now I'll proceed with pulling a vacuum and charging the  system.  Wish me
> luck.

Wade,
       Glad you found all your leaks and that they weren't in the evaporator
or condenser.  I assume you'll change the receiver/dryer to a NEW unit since
the silica gel (or whatever they use for a dehydrating agent) has undoubtedly
absorbed moisture from the air.  How deep a vacuum (>29 in.Hg??) will you pull
on the system and how LONG will you hold it to make sure all the moisture
present is vaporized?
       Do you have all the R-12 you need to refill the system?  How much does
it take?
       Frank "likes being chilled" Burkhard