<VV> Harmony

Tom Wright tomsmail at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 2 18:15:09 EDT 2005

No one recommended the new one from Clarks? PN C9871A. I know the Frugal Option was quoted here, but for a few extra $$$$ a brand new unit can be had. As I have already ordered one of these for my rebuild, it would be interesting to hear from any others who have used it.

Tom Wright
St.Catharines
www.vaxxine.com/tomspage
Corsa Ontario