<VV> Factory Caveman Photos

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Jul 2 19:22:07 EDT 2005

Steven,
Thanks for the info! I looked at several of the pictures, trying to see if
the dome lights were "backwards" or "forwards"... all the ones I saw in the
pictures were like the coupes, which is different from my 64 sedan...
(backwards)...
I also saw a 61 sedan with factory seat belts... pretty cool....
Take care,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, someday will be a camper
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. that I really ought to sell
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, semi-daily driver status (only when I drive somewhere)