<VV> Corvair Myths

John Miller jncmiller at mchsi.com
Sun Jul 3 10:49:35 EDT 2005

Last evening we attended a monthly cruise at the local Sonic.  An older fellow was looking at the engine and made the usual comment about how Nader got those cars off the road. . His last comment was the that the big "problem with the Corvair that got it banned from the highway was they couldn't keep axle bearings in them". That's one I hadn't heard.

Rick Norris

Rick.

 Try telling them axle bearings are not the problem.....its all the  nuts loose behind the wheel.....

                                                                             John Miller