<VV> Mechanical oil pressure gage failure

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 3 17:34:42 EDT 2005

To fix the slow reading problem, fill the entire length of line with
oil.  The problem with it stopping working sounds like it is pinched
somewhere.  If it is plugged remove both the ends and blow it out with
compressed air.  I suggest blowing from the dash side and catching it in
the engine compartment.

Dennis