<VV> GM "engineer" syn oil comments/goofy cars?

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon Jul 4 00:24:47 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/3/2005 11:59:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:
<<Of course, us Corvair guys are kinda like a cult the way we practically
worship a goofy, 40 year old car.>>

Goofy? No WAY! My 61 'brier is more of a "Foghorn Leghorn"... "I say-I say
son, what ARE you looking at? Ain't you ever seen a Corvair Greenbrier before?
Well son? Cat got your tongue, boy? Answer me! I think he's daft, DAFT I
say!"... the sedan is quite like Pepe le Pew, just happily bouncing down the road...
in search of ... another Corvair...
Goofy? Nope..... not mine.
Later,
Lonzo