<VV> Fw: Happy fourth---NO CORVAIR

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Jul 4 09:11:51 EDT 2005

Friends

Want to thank Lon for his message---saved me some time.

 International Friends. Excuse us while we Infidel Americans celebrate our revolt against high and unrepresented taxation, and other ills foisted on us by the English Crown.

 We fought for religious tolerance, not monothesim. We took prisoners, and beheaded none of them. and above all, we fought for the idea of freedom.

One of my riviera friends sent me some pictures of the "Freedom Rock" in Iowa. No Music,
but an interesting story. If you are an American, and are offended by Patriotism,  Delete NOW!!!  Everyone have a safe holiday

And, if there are any terrorists monitoring this list, Don't have a nice day, and remember---- Death to America!!! <G>

Hank
Wishing all of my "E" friends a happy and safe
4th of July

Some of my friends don't have sound for their computer and can't enjoy some of the things I send to them. For those, I am glad you can share this with me and it requires no sound. Maybe a silent prayer of thanks.

Click here: The Rock