<VV> SNIMTA_SPAM Re

Dave Morris "BigD" BigD at DaveMorris.com
Mon Jul 4 10:20:55 EDT 2005

I don't know, but the GM engineer's arguments were far more logical and
full of actual facts than your anecodotal hyperbole.  He addressed why new
cars are filled with synthetic.  He addressed why a jet engine cannot be
compared with a Corvair engine.  He addressed what circumstances are ideal
for a synthetic oil.

Somebody show me a graph of engine wear versus time and I'll decide for
myself which to use.  Until I see the data, EVERYBODY is just spewing
marketing hype.

Dave Morris