<VV> Help! Need '64 Center Grill Insert

Larry Shapiro pqdollars at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 4 12:54:25 EDT 2005

I am sure I have a few left,
Larry
www.larryscorvair.com
  www.pqdollars.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Ziegler" <sziegler at cox.net>
To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 9:41 AM
Subject: <VV> Help! Need '64 Center Grill Insert

Hi: I am in need of a plastic "Chevrolet" center grill insert for a "64
Monza (Clark's C5991)...My car is at the painters and I sure would like to
be able to complete the grill...All of the vendors seem to be out of these
and none of my local club members have any either...Reproduction is fine, as
long as it is in good shape with no cracks, splits, etc...I can put a check
in the mail today...(Yes, it will be good!)

Thanks a lot,

Steve in Kansas
the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org