<VV> Re: Cold Solder gun

Dave Morris "BigD" BigD at DaveMorris.com
Mon Jul 4 14:51:30 EDT 2005

I'll put things in perspective.  One of the electronic technicians at my
office bought one and he came in all beaming to show it to me.  It actually
does work as advertised.  Heats up instantly, cools down
instantly.  Appears to use a split element (maybe ceramic?) that requires
you to touch both of the split pieces to the joint to be soldered.  Works
just fine despite the theories that it won't work.

Dave Morris