<VV> RE: moving towards the dark side---> Ford

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62 at aol.com
Mon Jul 4 18:36:10 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/4/2005 2:15:20 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jrherrera90 at hotmail.com writes:

I heard  that the first ones didn't even have opening  windows.

That is true. I almost bought the third car into the United States  and I'm 6
ft size 10 1/2 an still fit,tight but did fit. All it had for opening
windows was a little sliding section if I remember right, Do remember thinking  it
would be a pain at toll booths having to get out to pay, no way to reach then
from in the car with that small hole.
rich