<VV> Dwell Meter Tachometer

JRVIDRINE at aol.com JRVIDRINE at aol.com
Mon Jul 4 19:33:21 EDT 2005

Folks,

Does anyone still handle the combination dwell meter tachometer which used
to be easily obtained.  I have checked and everyone seems to just give me a
blank stare.  I realize that most cars now have electronic ignition and  don't
need this.

If you know of an auto parts chain that has these or a specialty catalog,
please let me know.  I can find a dwell meter, but would like to have the
combination.  I checked in the Sears Tool Catalog and also JC Whitneys and  neither
had one.  I have also tried on the internet and have come up  empty.

Thanks
Randy Vidrine
62 Monza Coupe
Branch, LA