<VV> Dwell Meter Tachometer

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Mon Jul 4 23:37:56 EDT 2005

At 08:03 PM 7/4/05 -0400, Randy Vidrine wrote:
>Does anyone still handle the combination dwell meter tachometer which used
>to be easily obtained.  I have checked and everyone seems to just give me a
>blank stare.  I realize that most cars now have electronic ignition
>and  don't
>need this.

The auto mechanic at the independent shop I frequent let me borrow his
Fluke automotive digital multimeter at one time when I was trying to track
down an ignition problem.  It had  functions to measure dwell and operate
as a digital tachometer.  You might want to check this out; you would also
get a fine electronics test instrument as part of the deal.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, (UP) MI