<VV> Re: (Rampside in Exhibition)

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Tue Jul 5 03:35:36 EDT 2005

Joe wrote:

>      Should we understand that in Germany, a Rampside may pass for ART? Or,
> perhaps, an example of what Americans suppose might be art?

It is the "Hochschule für Gestaltung" so it is art combined with design,
they also teach digital media.
At least they think that an old American van could provide an interesting
eye catcher within an old industrial hall ... want to use it as kind
of kiosk to offer brochures or so ... I will report with some pictures
after the exposition next week.

>      Or maybe you've got art painted on it?

No .. some of my other Corvairs could need regular paint more urgent ;-)

Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl | ts1 at corvair.de | http://corvair.de/ | ICQ# 258018925
1961 Rampside - 1962 Greenbrier - 1962 Monza Wagon - 1963 Corvan