<VV> Enough about mice already!

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Tue Jul 5 15:38:19 EDT 2005

At 07:35 hours 07/04/2005, grant young wrote:
>While I have never had a problem with mice in Corvairs here in sunny FL,
>some of you might know that the name of my company came from an event
>wherein our dog decided she would have her wolf-fathered pups in one of my
>Corvairs one winter evening when I lived in Georgia.....(try to top that
>one!). But, today I discovered that our cars are also apparently a
>favorite of wasps (and I don't mean the Anglo type)! While their nests are
>easily removed, they are sometime hard to find, and they are persistent in
>wanting to rebuild.....

Cheap brake-klene spray cleaner.    No problem.   They're history, won't
come back unless they turn into wasp zombies.

Now, the wasps who were away at work or grocery shopping WILL come back and
will have to be dealt with, again, brake-klene.

...you will need to watch out for paint, depending on what's in your
favorite brand of brake-klene.  The cheap stuff from Auto-Zone doesn't seem
to hurt paint... so far.

tony..