<VV> Push rod seals

Ron ronh at owt.com
Tue Jul 5 14:06:33 EDT 2005

Gary, I assume you need push rod tube seals and I just installed push rod
tubes this morning.  They are 1" OD and 3/32" dia., uninstalled.  If you
can't find any, my wife or maybe we will be driving through Prosser on I 82
at about 3 PM this afternoon and could drop some viton spares off at the
offramp if you want to meet us there.  Let me know.
RonH (In West Richland)