<VV> Trip to Portland

Levair at aol.com Levair at aol.com
Tue Jul 5 14:02:40 EDT 2005

All,
  After returning from Iowa and then southern Indiana, I checked my truck
tranny fluid and it was full , still light pink, and odorless..
  I think that this means that I can still go onward to Oregon.
If you recall, I lost three transmissions on this 64,000 mile vehilcle last
summer, so it is very hard to get my confidence up.
   Also, nothing fell of of the Bill Thomas/Doug Roe car this last week, so
all I have to do is install taller road racing tires and a larger turbo exhaust
housing.
  And the MAIN incentitive is that Sharon definitely wants to drive out!.
    Wish me lots of luck. Am I totally crazy?
  Ed Connolly, are you going to Portland? I certainly owe you a ride in your
former car. Many thanks for this opportunity, Ed.

Warren