<VV> Spooky Story

Bob & Kathy Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Tue Jul 5 20:53:18 EDT 2005

Hi AD,

Tank thoroughly cleaned and sealed with magic goop from a vendor, new fuel
gauge sender unit and fuel sock, new lines, new electric pump. I'd have to
check my records but about the only thing I'm not sure I replaced was the
fuel filter (the one in the engine bay for turbos).

I guess I'll start there...

Bob