<VV> Fuel Pump Question

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue Jul 5 22:02:25 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/5/2005 5:34:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca writes:

> My question is - why should it matter as long as the pump is below the
> bottom of the tank? Whether it sucks from a tank 8 feet away and pumps to a
> carb about 4 feet away or sucks from a tank a few inches away and pumps to a
> carb 12 feet away shouldn't matter - or does it? Does the pump work in some
> sort of asymmetrical fashion?
>
> Thanks,
> Bob

*
Not in our cars!  Think about it.   20 miles to the gallon...64 oz. to the
gallon...     60 miles per hour... 1  mile per minute........1/20 of a
gallon.......3.2 OZ  per minute!

Never the problem......but check.......borrow the wifes measuring cup!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V