<VV> Awl

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Wed Jul 6 08:47:08 EDT 2005

Mine has always been serviced by me or friends, has always lived outside (it
has literally NEVER been garaged in the 21 years of its life), lived in a
high-salt area for the first 15 years of its life (although I used to wash
the salt off a lot!), and has always done a lot of short, stop-start
journeys in hilly terrain.

Cheers

Alan