<VV> surprise

Bob McNutt bstmc at wk.net
Wed Jul 6 21:27:39 EDT 2005

Today I had a great surprise as I was driving through my hometown of
Mayfield, KY.  Parked on our court square was a Corvair wagon with a camper
behind it.  Since I had been reading VV, I knew Smitty was in town!  I
stopped and found them browsing through an antique store.  He was surprised
when I walked up and called him by name.  It was pretty easy to tell since
he was wearing a Corvair tee shirt.  We talked for a few minutes and I
helped direct them to some other antique stores and a good bar-b-que stand.
It was really nice to visit with them before they went on their way toward
Portland.  Corvair people are great!!

Bob McNutt