<VV> engine swap questions

John Headley robedinpurple at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 22:30:35 EDT 2005

Hello all,

Contemplating an engine swap in my 64 monza convert.
It's a 110 with 4 speed, but burns a LOT of oil.  I
have a low mile spare engine I just got from a club
member, it is a 110 PG engine (also 64).  Want to know
which parts I should have on hand to do the job.  I'm
currently planning on ordering Clark's basic clutch
kit so I have all the required gaskets and bearings,
and a rebuilt clutch.  I already have new exhaust
system/manifolds/packings sitting on the shelf ready
to go.  What other parts should I anticipate having on
hand to do the job?  Anything else I should do while
I'm in there because access will be easier with no
engine in?

-John Headley
64 monza convert
Royal Oak, MI