<VV> Check out modified dirt Corvair

Vairtec at optonline.net Vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Jul 7 09:29:39 EDT 2005

At 04:50 PM 7/6/05, Rick & Janet Norris wrote:

>Click here: Lori Hopper Photography

Try again!  It wasn't a clickable link.  I Googled Lori Hopper Photography
and found the site, but there are dozens of race cars on it and i'm too
lazy to scroll through them all to find the Corvair-bodied one.  Besides,
the race track shown is Ace Speedway, which is a paved track, not dirt, so
I'm not at all certain that I'm looking in the right place.

Corvair note:  I drove laps of Ace Speedway in my 1961 500 sedan a dozen
years ago; I was visiting with the touring racing group for which I was the
announcer, and in the afternoon before the races, we, um, played.

--Bob