<VV> <WW> steam brakes

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Jul 7 16:57:44 EDT 2005

Granted I'm not in quite the shape I once was, but as a skinny high
school sophomore I could leg press 550 pounds (both feet).  Think about
it - stepping upstairs requires one leg to lift your entire body
weight.  You might not be as big as some Jim, but I'll bet you weigh
more than 121 pounds :-)  I *guarantee* that anytime I do a hard-harder
brake system test, it sees well over 121 pounds.

--Bryan