<VV> Re: parade ready? - yes it was nearly completely ready! vapor lock?

werp knarly werpknarly at centurytel.net
Thu Jul 7 18:06:58 EDT 2005

we made it 98% along the parade route before she died, we pushed her to the side so the sebring vert with the princess and prince and the 4H float could pass, by then she started back up and finished the last 1/4 mile with lots of cheers!

my guess is vapor lock, and i should get an electric fuel pump installed....

Thanks!

Joe, Lisa, Teegan(4h queen & president elect), and Mina (queen to be)
'66 110 pg monza vert