<VV> vapor lock?

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Thu Jul 7 18:41:16 EDT 2005

Yes.

Do this.

In addition:

Make sure you do it when the engine is really hot.  Even better if you try
to direct the hot air/fuel mixture towards the hottest surface in the engine
compartment.

<grin>

In all seriousness... I absolutely would not recommend this method of
releasing pressure in hot fuel system.

Matt... are you actually trying to kill off members of the Virtual Vair
group on purpose?  I know I asked you to try and divert traffic to
http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com... but dude... this isn't the way to do
it.

:)

Joe West