<VV> CorvairUnderwater Sale.... (sorta ADV)

edwin d lindsay wfcc at juno.com
Fri Jul 8 00:26:55 EDT 2005

Well, Hurricane Dennis is headed our way, And the largest Corvair
collection west of Tallahassee and east of Mobile is about to get
submerged again. We will have to change our ads to read from "only been
underwater once" to " It's About to F***ING happen again"..There is a Big
sale going on from now until  early Sunday,  Watch the Weather Channel
for details

                                                                    Ed
Lindsay
5 LM Verts