<VV> 65: Early and Late

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 08:38:59 EDT 2005

 I can offer a guess...roughly May '65, with Willow
Run serial number roughly W250000 and higher. The only
major difference was the change in the steering
box/column assembly. There were several other minor
changes, such as the headlight bezels and probably a
few other detail parts, but otherwise all '65's are
the same.

 Mike
 YS-117