<VV> 63 exhaust

Chris C ricorvair at cox.net
Fri Jul 8 22:18:47 EDT 2005

No putt putt sounds.  Just strong blast of hot air.  Never thought of it
being bounce back from the fan.
But that is why I had to ask.

All around, not coming from a single point.  To some degree on both
sides.  I would think a whole in the collar or joint would produce a putt
putt or strong directional blast of air.