<VV> Corvair Fan

John Dozsa jdozsa at carr.org
Sat Jul 9 18:34:30 EDT 2005

Anyone out there in an industrial or university setting with Unigraphics
solid modeling software?  It shouldn't be too difficult to design a much
improved centrifugal blower.  Same for turning the design into a lost
wax investment mold.  Anyone using Solid Works or Pro Engineer?  Less
capable design software but still likely up to the job.

John