<VV> Corvair Fan

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sun Jul 10 01:53:30 EDT 2005

Hi,

Street use but likely for performance-oriented cars mainly. Two main
benefits I see:

1) Uses substantially less HP to drive due to no 90 degree bends and
super-light fan weight.

2) Fan belt pretty much will never come off, even in "spirited" driving, due
to no 90 degree bends.

We've worked out an alternator to use, by the way. It's a nice light unit.

--Kent