<VV> Awl Filters

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Sun Jul 10 11:39:17 EDT 2005

This morning the Sunday Orlando Sentinel had a Pep Boys advt (is wrapped
behind the comics here) for Purolator oil filters for $2.50 each (limit 2).
I believe the Corvair takes a L20014. Have heard there is an early (good)
and late (not so) version but the last time this advt ran apparently I
bought two old style.

BTW My SC trip did not turm out. First car , first thing I saw was pitting
on the deluxe steering wheel and the bezel of the am-fm radio. and just did
not have a good feeling (if anyone wants to know more, you can PM me).
Leaving there I realized I was not really up to a massive do-it-yourself
kit so just came home. 1100 miles but TranSport (has receiver and took tow
bar along) averaged 24 mpg mostly at I-95 "left lane convoy" speed with the
air on. At least business in Georgia on Friday turned out well.

Padgett