<VV> How many oil drains?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 10 14:07:44 EDT 2005

Stock pan?  The deep aluminum one (at least one of them) comes with two
plugs.  Unfortunately, they are at the rear of the pan instead of the front.
The only way you could get all the oil to drain out would be to lift the
front of the car.  I can see why someone would decide to put an additional
hole in that pan.

Later, JR