<VV> High performance cooling

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Sun Jul 10 22:00:28 EDT 2005

Bryan, True, but Fastvair was formed due to the comments about the high po
stuff at the time and amount of emails on vv, if you remember.  I have
always felt the above the "normal" street performance level should be
primarily discussed on FV.  I certainly do not think the info on how to
install the windshield trim and gasket on an early should be on FV.  In
addition, I feel the FV guys ought to get to hear the performance stuff as
that is what they are interested in.

Chuck S
BBRT