<VV> Corvair Fan

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun Jul 10 22:01:04 EDT 2005

Well, that would help, but according to my calculations, and the discharge
air temperature, more air flow is the real answer. There simply isn't enough
mass air flow rate to get rid of enough heat. no doubt, if one were to double
the air flow, the engine would cool a LOT better. Perhaps less restriction
would  help, but I have my doubts it would help enough with the stock fan.

In a message dated 7/10/2005 8:49:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,